Published on in Vol 7, No 2 (2021): Apr-Jun
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/29216, first published .
- Besse M, Signerski-Krieger J, Wiltfang J, Bartels C, Belz M, Baig M. One year of digital teaching in psychiatry as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic: Knowledge gain and content evaluation of medical students for two summer semesters in 2020 and 2021. PLOS ONE 2022;17(10):e0276660 View
- Bieri J, Tuor C, Nendaz M, L Savoldelli G, Blondon K, Schiffer E, Zamberg I. Implementation of a Student-Teacher–Based Blended Curriculum for the Training of Medical Students for Nasopharyngeal Swab and Intramuscular Injection: Mixed Methods Pre-Post and Satisfaction Surveys. JMIR Medical Education 2023;9:e38870 View
- Hamoen E, De Jong P, Van Blankenstein F, Reinders M. Design and First Impressions of a Small Private Online Course in Clinical Workplace Learning: Questionnaire and Interview Study. JMIR Medical Education 2022;8(2):e29624 View
- Forde C, OBrien A. A Literature Review of Barriers and Opportunities Presented by Digitally Enhanced Practical Skill Teaching and Learning in Health Science Education. Medical Education Online 2022;27(1) View
- Yamamoto L, Pavin M, Souza G, Oliveira J, Costa R, Fernandes A, Mazzo A. Cognitive abilities and medical students’ practice of physical exams: A quasi-experimental study. Sao Paulo Medical Journal 2023;141(6) View