Published on in Vol 4 , No 2 (2018) :Jul-Dec
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/11390, first published .
- Hah H, Goldin D. Exploring Care Providers’ Perceptions and Current Use of Telehealth Technology at Work, in Daily Life, and in Education: Qualitative and Quantitative Study. JMIR Medical Education 2019;5(1):e13350 View
- Li C, He J, Yuan C, Chen B, Sun Z. The effects of blended learning on knowledge, skills, and satisfaction in nursing students: A meta-analysis. Nurse Education Today 2019;82:51 View
- DE GAGNE J, KOPPEL P, KIM S, PARK H, RUSHTON S. Pedagogical foundations of cybercivility in health professions education: a scoping review. BMC Medical Education 2021;21(1) View
- Du L, Zhao L, Xu T, Wang Y, Zu W, Huang X, Nie W, Wang L. Blended learning vs traditional teaching: The potential of a novel teaching strategy in nursing education - a systematic review and meta-analysis. Nurse Education in Practice 2022;63:103354 View
- Liu Q, Geertshuis S, Gladman T, Grainger R. Student video production within health professions education: A scoping review. Medical Education Online 2022;27(1) View
- Goode C, Ditzel L, Ross J, Hogarth K. Video Pedagogy. View