Published on in Vol 9 (2023)
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/46939, first published .
- Sallam M, Salim N, Barakat M, Al-Mahzoum K, Al-Tammemi A, Malaeb D, Hallit R, Hallit S. Assessing Health Students' Attitudes and Usage of ChatGPT in Jordan: Validation Study. JMIR Medical Education 2023;9:e48254 View
- Osipov M. On the question of the specifics of the formulation and use of the Turing test for the ChatGPT. Программные системы и вычислительные методы 2023;(4):1 View
- Turner J. Triangle of Trust in Cancer Care? The Physician, the Patient, and Artificial Intelligence Chatbot. Cancer Biotherapy and Radiopharmaceuticals 2023;38(9):581 View
- Erren T. Patients, doctors, and chatbots (Preprint). JMIR Medical Education 2023 View
- Howe P, Fay N, Saletta M, Hovy E. ChatGPT’s advice is perceived as better than that of professional advice columnists. Frontiers in Psychology 2023;14 View
- Blease C. Open AI meets open notes: surveillance capitalism, patient privacy and online record access. Journal of Medical Ethics 2023:jme-2023-109574 View