Published on in Vol 4 , No 1 (2018) :Jan-Jun
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/9068, first published .
- Mantica G, Pacchetti A, Aimar R, Cerasuolo M, Dotta F, Olivero A, Pini G, Passaretti G, Maffezzini M, Terrone C. Developing a five-step training model for transperineal prostate biopsies in a naïve residents’ group: a prospective observational randomised study of two different techniques. World Journal of Urology 2019;37(9):1845 View
- Tejos R, Crovari F, Achurra P, Avila R, Inzunza M, Jarry C, Martinez J, Riquelme A, Alseidi A, Varas J. Video-Based Guided Simulation without Peer or Expert Feedback is Not Enough: A Randomized Controlled Trial of Simulation-Based Training for Medical Students. World Journal of Surgery 2021;45(1):57 View
- Hah H, Goldin D. Exploring Care Providers’ Perceptions and Current Use of Telehealth Technology at Work, in Daily Life, and in Education: Qualitative and Quantitative Study. JMIR Medical Education 2019;5(1):e13350 View
- Koka A, Suppan M, Carrera E, Fraga-Freijeiro P, Massuk K, Imbeault M, Missilier Perruzzo N, Achab S, Salerno A, Strambo D, Michel P, Stuby L, Suppan L. Knowledge Retention of the NIH Stroke Scale among Stroke Unit Health Care Workers Using Video vs. E-Learning: Protocol for a Web-Based, Randomized Controlled Trial. Healthcare 2021;9(11):1460 View
- Chao Y, Chuang H, Hsin L, Kang C, Fang T, Li H, Huang C, Kuo T, Yang C, Shyu H, Wang S, Shyu L, Lee L. Using a 360° Virtual Reality or 2D Video to Learn History Taking and Physical Examination Skills for Undergraduate Medical Students: Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial. JMIR Serious Games 2021;9(4):e13124 View
- Mao B, Teichroeb M, Lee T, Wong G, Pang T, Pleass H. Is Online Video-Based Education an Effective Method to Teach Basic Surgical Skills to Students and Surgical Trainees? A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Journal of Surgical Education 2022;79(6):1536 View